DataKitchen’s DataOps Platform adds agility to data engineering, while reducing errors and cycle times.
We are hiring an IT Specialist to help us grow and perform.
Our focus for this role is on:
- asset, accounts and permissions management
- remote laptop management
- systems configuration and troubleshooting
- first level support.
We look for strong technical skills, attention to detail, the ability to self-manage and own problems, and enthusiasm for our inclusive and supportive culture.
DataKitchen is committed to being remote-first. Our employees are in the US, Argentina, Brazil, UK, the Dominican Republic, Italy, Canada and other locations.
Desirable Skills – you should have many of these:
- 2+ years of experience working as an IT specialist
- Experience managing account permissions
- Familiarity with VPN technologies
- Experience with laptop management
- Knowledge of secrets and keys management
- Experience with shell scripting and systems configuration
- Experience monitoring system statuses and alerts
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and drive!
You must be located within GMT+1 (e.g. Italy) to GMT-8 (e.g. WA). We will not consider candidates outside those time zones because we value close collaboration and working sane hours. We do not work with recruiters. Everyone else, if in doubt please reach out!
We make our customers wildly successful while respecting each employee and person we work with. We move fast, love and learn from our errors, and fall forward. We embrace Agile Values and Principles.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.