Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve peoples’ lives. As one of the earliest members of the support team, you will be the face of the company to CoinTrackers!
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Enjoy writing.
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency.
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
- Work effectively in a remote setting.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A cryptocurrency holder.
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English.
- Empathetic, positive, patient and excited to help users’ solves their pain points.
- Organized, reliable, independent and productive.
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics.
- Aware of what goes into building and improving a software product.
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across five countries. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!