Who you are:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, growing social accounts from X0,000 to X00,000 engaged followers.
- You are a natural connector with great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience in content management and excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to create and deliver content (text, image, and video) and work with freelancers as needed.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
What you will do:
- Design and execute a social media strategy to grow our social media presence, aligned with business and go-to-market goals.
- Execute daily operations of our social media accounts (mostly Twitter and LinkedIn right now.) This includes everything from generating, editing, publish, and sharing engaging content daily to responding to tweets and comments.
- Experiment, evaluate and grow new social media channels (Clubhouse, TikTok, Instagram, etc.).
- Collaborate with other teams like Growth, Marketing and Experience to ensure brand consistency.
- Monitor user engagement, mentions and word-of-mouth.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI, and present results to Senior Management teams.
CompensationThis role comes with a competitive salary, stock options, and employee benefits including generous healthcare.
LocationOur team works remotely, but you will have to be available to work on U.S.-friendly hours, which may be difficult from Europe or Asia.