- Triaging and responding to all of the queries received via our support platform Intercom.
- Providing feedback, guidance and education on how to use the Milanote platform.
- Helping convert potential customers into PRO users by offering them the right plan and pricing information.
- Assisting customers with billing and invoicing queries using the Stripe platform.
- Diagnosing technical and account issues often related to browser or device problems.
- Escalating bugs and technical issues to the development team.
- Sharing feedback and suggestions with the product team on how Milanote can be improved.
- Contributing to our help centre knowledge base to make it easier for customers to find answers to their problems.
This is a remote position, we’re open to applicants from anywhere in the world.
All our support is handled over the internet. We expect to have a regular weekly review call, which means having some overlap with our timezone is ideal (we’re based in Melbourne, Australia, GMT+10).
- Part-time/flexible – you’ll do 4 to 6 hrs per day / 3 to 4 consecutive days between Tuesday to Friday, Eastern Time (ET), but the time in which it’s done can be flexible depending on your schedule and overlap with our team.
- All the support will be carried out remotely via the Internet – so you can be based wherever it suits you best.
- If you’re currently studying, or at home raising kids – this is the type of position that could fit really well into your daily life.
- We anticipate the hours increasing over the next 6 to 12 months to a full-time position as our user base grows – we can work with you on how this transition happens.
- Please provide a cover letter that includes why you’d like to join Milanote
- In your cover letter and resume please address the requirements of the role
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to take part in a video call interview
- The annual salary for this role when full-time is USD $60,000 annually
- The amount paid will be a prorate amount depending on the agreed weekly days / hours
- If you’re applying outside of Australia, you’ll be on an ongoing contract