You will talk to customers, give product demos, and help users get up and running to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars on our platform.
- Work day-to-day with new users as they sign up for the service, ask questions, and setup their events.
- Design and improve new systems for helping users get the help they need (writing FAQs and documentation, for example).
- Give product demos over Zoom to prospective users.
- Be the first non-technical hire, so there’s a lot of room for you to take responsibility, define your own role, and get a ton of experience.
- Get broad experience across customer support and sales. And you will have plenty of latitude to write your own playbook and manage your time.
Ideally, you’re interested in building your sales and marketing skills by expanding into:
- Taking a proactive approach to inbound and outbound sales to acquire new business.
- Iterating and experimenting on new sources of leads and opportunities to grow the business.
- Strong writing skills
- People person
- Patient, kind, empathetic. You should enjoy solving people’s problems and setting them up for success on the product
- Excited about a generalist position.
To start, this will be a contract-based, remote role. We will experiment together and figure out the right scope of time, work, and responsibilities, with room to scale.