We’re looking for a versatile content creator and copywriter who will work across all stages of the marketing funnel to support brand awareness, campaigns, and thought-leadership initiatives. You will lead development of Qatalog’s editorial calendar, execute on a range of topics in both short- and long-form content, and ensure deliverables are produced with the highest possible impact. A dynamic team player, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to tease out unique stories that will attract, engage, and activate audiences.
- 5+ years content experience – preference for work in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- A diverse content portfolio that showcases innovative pieces in a variety of formats
- Curiosity and insight that enables you to spot market trends and content opportunities with a constant appetite to think creatively and brainstorm new concepts; keen interest in topics including collaboration, workplace productivity, remote work, distributed teams, HR, BizOps, and SaaS tooling
- Solid understanding of content production processes including design, layout, reviews, and approval
- Demonstrated expertise in nurturing a target audience across various platforms and sensitivity to cross-cultural and cross-audience communications.
Qatalog is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.