We’re looking for a Technical Support Representative to be a core contributor to building a world-class support organisation. Our ideal candidate is someone who truly cares about client success, could quickly grow into a leadership role, is technically savvy, and has experience teaching and troubleshooting software.
The Technical Support Representative will be responsible for managing customer support requests via email and chat. As a TSR, you will also help create and edit help center content for employees and customers, as well as interface with product and engineering to help improve the platform.
– Sense of ownership, a desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations
– Highly tech-savvy, using his/her skills in order to take advantage of the tools in place.
– High active reading and listening to manage and effectively resolve customer support requests using email, chat, and phone with ownership and excellence.
– Dependable, going above and beyond your job description to ensure our customers love us!
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to explain concepts clearly and concisely as well as translate into customer-friendly language, complex technical knowledge.
– Self-starter, entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate and tech-savvy, and quick to learn
– You pride yourself on being patient, a problem solver, ambitious, proactive/assertive, and dependable to follow through.
– Empathetic to customer needs, working to understand the questions that customers ask and why.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Applies technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues with ownership.
– Leads thorough investigations that leave no stones unturned, exhausting all possible troubleshooting.
– Goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and success at all times
– Educates customers and employees at the best of their capabilities to optimize their results
– Makes customer’s voices heard by delivering all the feedback and recommendations to our Product Team and parties related.
– Understands the Apollo product and databases better than anyone else to contribute constructively to every situation that a customer or employee encounters.
– Provide a fast and accurate answer to the customer’s inquiry within 24 hours (1 hour on the first touch).
Test one’s hypothesis simply by playing around, and tweaking one’s parameters in a series of experiments to validate the hypothesis
– Reconstructs a timeline of events based on disparate logs/evidence spread out across many places
– Thinks outside of the box using prior knowledge from web apps/browser apps like Chrome to perform an initial debugging of the issue at hand
– Takes full ownership of the escalations and educates TSR 1 on the different areas of opportunity on the escalation process
Skills and Relevant Experience
– Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
– 2+ years of experience in customer support (Tier 2), engineering, product management, or similar
– Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
– Excellent English communication skills (fluent or native)
– Prior experience working with web apps/browser apps
– Prior experience working with integrations, Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, Outreach
– Understanding what an API is and how to send API calls
– Proven ability to reconstruct a timeline of events based on disparate logs/evidence spread out across half a dozen places.
– Proven ability to test one’s hypothesis simply by playing around, and tweaking one’s parameters in a series of experiments to validate the hypothesis.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to lead thorough investigations that leave no stones unturned
– Curiosity and willingness to test and replicate customer’s issues.
100% of Bugs in asana with perfect description and investigation
100% tickets properly researched and TS exhusted
95% of Satisfaction Scores (Email&Chat)
100% of queue tickets handled Perfectly
100% of escalations from tier 1 with proper escalation reason, if not proper feedback to the tier 1 agents
30 minutes sla for tickets ARR
4 Hours SLA for non ARR tickets.