Remote Software Technical Writer
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Wed, Dec 02, 2020
This job expires in 30 days
Job Category: Writing
Remote Level: 100% Remote
Weekly Hours: Part Time
Employer Type: Employer
Education Level: Bachelors
A graph database company has a current position open for a Remote Software Technical Writer.
Must be able to:
- Create new technical documentation and revise and expand existing documentation
- Interview and converse with developers to understand product features and how they are used
- Produce product documentation types such as database language specifications, user guides, and release notes
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Programming experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to write to either a technical or a general user audience. Samples of writing required.
- Working knowledge of common programming language vernacular, concepts, structures, and syntax
- Ability to format code nicely
- Able to use common conventions for expressing command syntax and options
- Advanced skill with Word-style document editors