If you are evangelical about email marketing as a strategic tool in the marketing arsenal, and want to apply your skills and ambition at a hyper-growth, mission-driven company, then we’d love to talk to you.
Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, you will support the execution and optimization of email campaigns to prospective students.
You will support the Email Marketing Manager and Sales/Admissions Team to:
- Strategize: share your expertise as we develop email marketing strategy to maximize engagement and revenue
- Build marketing automation: support the building and refinement of automation campaigns by designing thoughtful workflows, building engaging emails, and setting up smart triggers
- Optimize open and click rate: through the right taxonomy
- Conduct Analysis and Offer Insights: find meaningful information in the data, detect trends, identify opportunities for experiments and outline primary and secondary metrics to track
- Experiment: implement and run new marketing experiments (including regular A/B tests)
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, using marketing automation platforms like Hubspot or similar tools
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets, Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc.
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using Zapier/Typeform – Webhooks
- Copywriting/editing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.