100% Remote: Work from Anywhere.
Shippo is a fast growing shipping software startup and we’re seeking a curious learner, a customer champion, and rising maven in tech sales. In this role, you’ll join a team of 8 to provide a high degree of customer-focused energy towards enabling users to adopt Shippo into their shipping workflow. Because you’ll be the first point of contact via live chat, phones, and emails with newly signed-up customers, you will guide them through a unique and personalized activation process on our platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation while qualifying large opportunities to teammates
- Maintain active engagement with prospects through multi-channels simultaneously focusing on our chat tool with follow up through phone and emails
- Become a Shippo product expert and build the technical know-how to onboard new customers and resolve onboarding issues
- Explain technical concepts in a way that is comfortable and easily absorbed by non-technical users
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on our product and it’s value to customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve both product and process
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues
- Meticulously record prospect feedback to improve product and processes
- Build relationships with decision-makers at all levels across a diverse industry set
- Use Salesforce and sales tool stack to manage all lead data to uphold the integrity
- Deliver the prospect experience that you would personally want to have
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Drive to learn selling through multiple channels: phone, email, chat
- Love to be in a fast-paced, high-growth, and an always improving environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Strong storytelling, listening, and customer relationship skills: empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question asking
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize between competing priorities
- Exceptional writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Passion for learning and eagerness to dive into the complex world of shipping/logistics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Medical, dental, vision, (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents), and pets coverage
- Flexible PTO + work hours
- 3 VTO days for ShippoCares volunteering events
- $2,500 yearly learning stipend for your personal growth
- Fun team events outside of work hours – happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!
Apply here.Apply here.