Work from Anywhere.
CodeCombat is looking for a remote Administrative Coordinator to focus on CodeCombat Online Classes, acting as a main point of contact for customers while assisting with the administration of group and private lessons. If you have experience supporting a busy org in a customer-facing role, we want to hear from you!
This is a fully remote, full-time contractor role. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of direct experience as an administrative coordinator.
Who We Are
CodeCombat is seeking to reinvent the way that computer science is taught in the classroom. We’re focused on gamifying the classroom and home learning environments to create a more effective and engaging space for children to learn computer science. In other words–we teach coding with video games! Our programming games are sold to schools around the world where students are able to learn and play in both a classroom and home setting.
We are a small, tight-knit team dedicated to providing an enjoyable, meaningful place to work. Team members pursue a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours. Most of our team members work remotely from all around the world, with offices in San Francisco and Beijing.
What You’ll Do
- Provide a delightful and seamless booking experience for students and guardians with excellent customer service
- Triage and respond to customer questions and scheduling requests via email, live chat, and phone
- Enroll students in private and group online classes based on experience level, teacher preference, and availability
- Facilitate teacher-to-student communication
- Collaborate with instructors, Education team, and Operations team to identify and solve customer pain points
- Craft customer-facing emails, text reminders, and teacher bios
Who You Are
- Familiarity with G Suite applications (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets) and Excel
- Ability and willingness to tackle complex scheduling requirements
- Ability and willingness to learn a range of computer programs (TimeTap scheduling software, etc.)
- Strong affinity for organization
- Excellent customer service and ability to interact with students (8+ years of age), parents, and guardians
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders and team members in a 100% remote role
- Strong written communication skills
Please include a cover letter with your application.
CodeCombat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for our team members.