View all jobs →
ANYWHERE (100% REMOTE) ONLY
Looking to hire a “highly detailed” assistant. The assistant needs to be able to work different hours as they will be managing projects which involve working with contractors in different time zones and countries. This job will also include doing some admin tasks.
- Manage projects which include contractors working in different time zones and different countries
- Determining the scope of the project and the available resources
- Evaluating the cost of the project and ensuring the project stays within budget
- Communicating about the progress of the project with upper management team
- Estimating the time complete the project and maintaining a realistic schedule
- Identifying potential risks and preparing a plan of action in case they arise
- Coordinate between web designer and developer to complete projects
- Coordinate between research team to make sure they finish research projects in time
- Assist in managing social media campaigns
- Interviewing and hiring additional resources when needed
- Helping to on-board new team members
- Update contact info and logs into Hubspot
- Create reports based on progress of specific projects
- Create guides on the processes for specific tasks
- Do admin tasks when needed including: upload blog posts, client outreach, customer service, and other tasks.
- Excellent time management skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing abilities
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work effectively with a team different time zones
- Strong work ethic
- Need to be available to respond to inquiries at all hours
- Courage to give honest feedback and also take honest feedback
- You are thoughtful and clear in your writing.
- You have strong problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience with Asana
- Experience with Hubspot a plus
- Basic knowledge of web development and design