Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
URL: https://lifterlms.comLifterLMS is growing our team! We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team.
You will be working directly with LifterLMS clients to maintain and grow existing relationships, and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
We’re a company that helps subject matter experts, schools, companies, and WordPress professionals create high value online courses and training based membership websites. We’re a team united by our shared values of:
- Community focus
- Reducing friction
- Continuous improvement
- Learner results first
- Extreme ownership
- Clear communication
LifterLMS is a small remote company with team members on three continents.
This role at LifterLMS will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
LifterLMS exists to lift up others through education.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
If you’re good at:
- Strategic creative and data driven, solution oriented thinking
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with a diverse group of clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Strong ability to implement strategies on your own
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- Strategic prioritization and project management
- Designing and deploying customer success processes and automation
- Learning new skills with an open mind and on the fly
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
- You’re familiar with online learning, coaching, and online business
- You’re familiar with LifterLMS
What you’ll do
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding new users and their people on how to use LifterLMS effectively and get to core value ASAP.
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion, and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of your service.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conducting webinars with camera on with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product.
- Identifying opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
- Improving and managing onboarding, activation, and expansion opportunities through existing and future channels including documentation, courses, memberships, email campaigns, Facebook group, Slack group, webinars, Office Hours Mastermind, and others.
- Oversee, expand, quality control, and actively help implement customer success via the LifterLMS 3rd party product ecosystem partner program.
- Leading up an already high performing technical support team.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent communication skills and a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing many different types of software.
- Experience working with asynchronous customer communication tools like WordPress websites, Help Scout, and ActiveCampaign.
Why join us
Working at LifterLMS can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us, such as:
- Work with a great, diverse team in a relatively flat organization
- Freedom to be creative, make mistakes, improve, and lead
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to earn significant extra income based on your effectiveness
- Opportunity to contribute to a mission to democratize education in the digital classroom
- Opportunity to help LifterLMS lead by example as a model of how to do freemium in WordPress